1. I know that for the second day in a row, Christy spent much of the day at her house. She's sleeping at night at Carol and Paul's, so after dropping her off in the morning, this afternoon they took her back to their house. Wanting to respect Christy's time to herself today, after a quick note this morning, I didn't ask her any questions during the day and she didn't volunteer any news. Such silence is usually a positive thing, indicating things went fine today.
2. I laundered compression socks and dealt with heating/cooling filters and kept a close eye on Copper. Copper keeps living another day, but continues to eat very little food, drink water, sleep a lot, and shrink. I would like to hold him and comfort him, but he refuses to be held. (He has enough energy to let me know that!) At night, he sleeps close enough to me that I can pet him as I go to sleep. I will confirm tonight that last night he lost the strength to be able to jump onto my bed, so I'll help him with that, if he needs assistance.
3. I boiled a packet of party wings with chopped onion. I let the cooked chicken cool off and removed the meat from the bones. I then made chicken vegetable soup and added Japanese noodles. I let the vegetables provide most of the flavor along with the chicken and broth, but I did add Brag Liquid Aminos to the soup and I enjoyed what it added to its taste.
No comments:
Post a Comment