1. Christy posted on her Facebook page that she took a tour of her back yard and posted pictures of some of her flowers. Right now, her plan is to move back into her home on Thursday. She also had PT today and if there's any news about her workout, I can find out about it on Tuesday, Aug 25 when I take Christy to CdA for her first appointment with her surgeon's office since her surgery.
2. I spent quite a bit of time getting the house spiffed up a bit to make things easier for the heating/cooling system technician to service our system on Tuesday, August 25.
3. I don't have any news about Copper. His Monday was not much different from the previous two or three days. He wanders some, lies down a lot, and when I try to hold and comfort him, he does the same thing he's done for the last five and a half years: he squirms and insists on being left alone!
No comments:
Post a Comment