Saturday, August 25, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 08/25/07: Springer Love Seat, Breakfast, Finances

1. They had been uneasy with one another, but toward the end of my stay, here are Snug and IEG's Annie lying side by side on InlandEmpireGirl's love seat.



2. Bacon, eggs and cheese, and coffee cake at InlandEmpireGirl's house before I left to return to Kellogg.

3. Talking calmly with the Deke on the phone today about money. Things are a little bit tight. Molly needs some help. The Deke needs new clothes to student teach. It would be easy to freak out. We didn't. We'll talk more tomorrow. I'm very grateful these discussions are reasonble.

3 comments:

Christy Woolum said...

The two remind me of bookends. I love how their marking match.

Carol Woolum Roberts said...

Snug and Annie are TOO CUTE together.

Pinehurst in my Dreams said...

Aren't the dogs siblings, also?