Friday, August 24, 2007

Still Life at Lake Roosevelt: Sibling Assignment #33

I rehearsed this sibling assignment here and I'm going to upload my rehearsal pictures to my Fickr page so that the differences between the photos can be viewed more readily. It's difficult scrolling up and down to see them.

Our assignment was straightforward: Still Life. InlandEmpireGirl's sunflower photos are here. Silver Valley Girl is wrestling with technical difficulties. Once fixed, she'll post.

That's what I think of here at InlandEmpireGirl's home on Lake Roosevelt. It's still. It's still life. Quiet. Still.

One way InlandEmpireGirl and JEJ keep things still is by having a generous number of places to sit in their gardens and on their deck.

The following is a representation of these still places. Each picture is a still life photo of where to go to be still.






2 comments:

Pinehurst in my Dreams said...

Wow! I like that kind of still life!

Christy Woolum said...

Thank you for highlighting my garden in such a beautiful way.