Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Three Beautiful Things 08/08/07: Hard Drive Safari, Scanner Safari, T-Bone Safari

1. I went on a computer safari today, hunting down crapware, getting it off my hard drive and slashing my way through the jungle of programs I haven't really used, trying to learn more about what the possibilities and advantages are to them. I also started teaching myself Excel.

2. My new scanner arrived today and I started a scanner safari, reading manuals about the different programs associated with this scanner and starting to get a better idea of what this tiger can do.

3. I went on a barbecue safari today and grilled Mom and me T-Bone steaks, my favorite cut. Mom fixed garden fresh green beans, baked red potatoes, cole slaw and we topped off our safari into scrumptious food with apricot cobbler and vanilla ice cream.

2 comments:

Pinehurst in my Dreams said...

Big Safari Hunter. . .have you read any of the books for "Dummies"? We got our youngest HTML for Dummies and it was great. My oldest daughter and I used to borrow it every chance we got to learn various techniques. (I should check to see if S took it to UI with her.) If not, and if it's not here - M must have it!)

But I digressed big time. You can probably get one at the library to check out to see if you want to buy one. (Excel for Dummies)

raymond pert said...

Oh yes! HTML for Dummies has been a big help along with another HTML book and some online guides. I'm really enjoying all the help a person can get online for such stuff, too.