Sunday, September 23, 2007

Sibling Assignment #38: Sculpture at Lane Community College

My fellow Kellogg High School class of 1972 mate, and long and good friend, Tim O'Reilly has returned to composing music after a long hiatus. A week or so ago he sent me a sound file of a piece of one of compositions, "Sleepless". I assigned my sisters and me to take that piece of music and make a slide show with pictures that we had either taken or scanned. InlandEmpireGirl's is here. Silver Valley Girl's is here.

It was intriguing and stimulating to do the opposite of what I usually do; I usually have pictures and then look for music. I hope this show of sculptures at Lane Community College fits well with Tim's composition:

3 comments:

myrtle beached whale said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carol Woolum Roberts said...

I enjoyed your video, and how you titled parts of it. This was a great assignment! I hope Tim has a chance to watch them.

Christy Woolum said...

What an amazing sibling assignment. I am in awe of the talent you and Silver Valley Girl illustrated with these videos. I am also struck by the different creative adventures each of us took.