Saturday, February 26, 2011

Three Beautiful Things 02/25/11: LCC Photos, Wandering Goat, Hammerhead Reunion

1.  I had a fun time taking my photographs of a Day and LCC and photographs of Herman.  I wonder if I should have bumped up the ISO a bit. I'll see as I take more pictures in the dull light of the Center building's desultory fourth floor. Live and learn.

2.  Conversation took a turn for the very serious and the very private between me and my friends at the Wandering Goat late in the afternoon.  It was somber and involved just the right things to talk about.  On a lighter note, it was great to see Skyler, George, and Arnica at the Wandering Goat. 

3.  The Deke and I met up at the 19th Street Cafe after the Mardi Gras at the Deke's school.   I can forgive the unremarkable food at the 19th Street Cafe thanks to the always satisfying Hammerhead Ale.  I hadn't had a Hammerhead for a few months and it really tasted good.

No comments: