Monday, June 8, 2015

Three Beautiful Things 06/07/15: Who Me?, Diaz Table Talk, Heron and Wetlands

1. After Rev. Dr. Carol Jablonski's final blessing at church this morning, the woman who sat in front of me turned around and said, "You sing very well.  It's a pleasure to sit in front of someone who sings so nicely."  I blushed and thanked her very much.

2.  The Deke and I had a fun time at Molly and Hiram's. Hiram painted David's face as the Green Lantern and Olivia's as a cat and over the course of the afternoon we all had good conversation about our families and the near future, which promises much change as the Diazes make ready to move into a new house and welcome their third child into the world.

3. I took a most comfortable walk, racking up three miles, at Huntley Meadows Park.  A steady breezed kept the temperature moderate and a light cloud cover meant no unrelenting sun beating down. I was especially happy to encounter a heron and to try some wetland forest pictures from spots I hadn't shot from before:










No comments: