Tuesday, September 13, 2016

Three Beautiful Things 09/12/16: Back to the Pool, Stir Fry, Pictures from July

1.  Today I really felt like I had settled back into life in Greenbelt: I returned to my swim class and flopped and splashed around, doing a variety of aerobic exercises.

2.  So that I could prepare dinner for the Diazes upon their return from a weekend in Pittsburgh, I went to MOM's and picked up some vegetables and tofu and came home and made a tasty stir fry with a lime-lemon ginger sauce served over basmati rice and it worked.

3.  I finally reviewed and edited pictures I took on July 3rd and 4th at Brian's home on Lake Michigan in Long Beach, IN.  It was fun remembering going down to the beach during the evening of the third where Brian, Bill, and Ben swam and then Ben and Bill poured the Lagavulin 8 Year Old Single Malt Scotch.  I order some prints at Costco.  Here are four of the pictures I had made:








No comments: