Sunday, July 3, 2011

Three Beautiful Things 07/02/11: MIWW Pictures, A Lot to Learn, Garage Progress

1.  Maybe today was the last day of a longish picture project as I found (and had printed at Costco) about fifty pictures to send with the Deke to Kellogg for MIWW, covering the big family celebrations of 2011, as well as a little bit of MIWW's life in Orofino.

2.  Looking at those pictures I took back in January for MIWW's 80th birthday, I see how much I had and still have to learn about low light photography.  Very tricky, but seeing what I have to learn in those pictures and doing all I can to learn and improve is immensely enjoyable.

3.  I'm happy to announce that I completed another phase of the garage clean up project and am even happier to say that I foresee being done on Tuesday when the dump opens after a day off for the 4th of July.

No comments: