Thursday, July 7, 2011

Three Beautiful Things 07/06/11: Dump Sigh, Fairmount Photo Stroll, Neighborhood Photo Stroll

1.  I love getting rid of stuff and exhaled a sigh of comfort when I dumped the stuff I brought to the dump into the dump.

2.  Sonette, Russell and I had lunch at Dickie Joe's in Eugene and then went on a photo walk in the lower Fairmount Blvd. neighborhood, including the southeast end of Washburne Park.  I posted my dark pictures on Facebook, but I took some sunny ones, too.  Maybe the most intriguing was a subject Sonette led us to.  I'm sure there's a reasonable story behind this:


3.  About 8 p.m., I went for another photo stroll, this time around the block I live on, interrupted by a visit to Monroe Park.  Here's a sculpture I enjoy and that I must make a subject of many more pictures:

1 comment:

Christy Woolum said...

I continue to enjoy all your photos. A friend came to visit yesterday ( knew her from the Tri-Cities) and she is in a Digital Photography Club. Some in the club have debates over what is a photograph and what is a snapshot. I think most of mine are lucky snapshots. I think yours are more thought-out photographs. I have enjoyed them all. I wish I could comment on Tumblr,but I do enjoy those posts also.