Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Three Beautiful Things 07/12/2011: Lens, Photo Stroll, Steak Night

1.  This actually happened yesterday, but I want to make note of the fact that Russell found a Tamron 28mm lens with a Nikon mount at Goodwill, and picked it for me for $15.  I look forward to seeing what kind of pictures I'll be able to take with it.

2.  Speaking of pictures, Russell and I had scheduled a photo stroll for today and my niece Samantha is an avid photographer and she joined us and we had a blast at the Farmers Market and then at 5th Street Market, not only taking pictures, but having some fine conversation as well.

3.  New York steak night!  New York steaks were available at MOC at a somewhat discounted price and I thought it would be fun, with everyone home, to have a steak feed with corn, baked potatoes, and salad.  I was right.  We had a great meal together.

No comments: