Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Three Beautiful Things 08/25/14: Light, Heron, Cubed Tofu

1.  For much of the time I was over at Huntley Meadows, the temperature was moderate and the sunshine moved me to focus on taking pictures of light, with less concern about the things of the world I took pictures of and more concern with how I could take pictures of the light itself.  Here are three examples:




You might, upon looking at these pictures, say to yourself, "Wow!  He's got a lot of work to do taking pictures."  You're right.  I do.  But, here's where I'm at right now.

2.  I also had the good fortune of happening upon a heron at Huntley Meadows.  Here are a couple pictures of this heron, snacking and then, I think, wanting more.



3.  I not only found the tofu at Giant this afternoon, I discovered that I can buy tofu already cubed for the same price as an uncubed chunk.  Wowza!

No comments: