Thursday, August 28, 2014

Three Beautiful Things 08/27/14: Prime Lens, Holding Hands, One Pot Pasta Again

1.  I mounted my fixed 50mm lens on my Nikon and decided it's time to take pictures of David and Olivia around the house again.  The 50mm was packed away and I took some time to look for it and after a little bit of fear that I had left it somewhere, I found it.  

2.  Since June, 2011, I have been taking pictures of people holding hands, or showing public affection in some other way -- walking with arms around each other, a hand on the shoulder -- you get the idea.  I realized today that I have pictures of people holding hands scattered throughout my electronic folders of pictures, so I have started going through each folder and I'm finding quite a few hand holding photos. I'm making sure I have them all in one folder.  I've also enjoyed remembering days out taking pictures -- Saturdays with Russell, gorgeous days at Delta Ponds, outings with my siblings, tons of flowers, Eugene strolls, and other fun days.  Yes, I/ve taken some lousy pictures, but I've always had fun doing it.  Just for fun, here are a couple I found -- I chose them pretty much at random:




3.  Molly and I decided tonight would be a good night to return to the one pot pasta dinner and I had a fun time chopping up the garlic, onion, basil, and tomatoes, and then Molly took over and fixed the meal while I made a quick trip to Target to pick up meds for the Deke.

No comments: