Saturday, January 20, 2024

Three Beautiful Things 01-19-2024: Christy Returns to Physical Therapy, Labs Look Good, Fish and Rice and Salad Again

1. When it's wintry, I park the Sube in the driveway, out of the way of the plowers. So, this morning, I moved the Sube out of Debbie's way just before 7 so she could get the Camry out of the garage and go to work and, as long as I was out, I made sure Christy's porch and sidewalk to the street were deiced and I shoveled the small amount of light snow that had fallen overnight off our sidewalks.

This little bit of work paid off. Christy had no problems walking from her front door to where I was waiting for her in her rig in front of the house. 

We blasted out to Smelterville. Christy went through her physical therapy paces and I had a good 45 minutes of exercise.  

2. Back home, I received notification that my lab results from Thursday were available and everything looks either really good or, where my kidneys are concerned, still stable.

3. Debbie enjoyed our salmon/rice/3 bean salad dinner so much on Thursday night that we repeated it tonight. We had leftover salad and rice and, instead of salmon, I baked two filets of tilapia and we very much enjoyed the results! 

No comments: