Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Three Beautiful Things 01-22-2024: The Cars and Cream and Cardio, Copper Relaxes, Delicious and Different Spaghetti Sauce

1. Christy and I piled into her Sube this morning so she could meet her 9:00 appointment and I, once again, put The Cars on and got in some good exercise. Once The Cars' album was finished, I switched to The Best of Cream with plans to go right back to this album during my next go around in the Fitness Center.

2. Back home, Copper purred and relaxed when I lay down beside him, rested my hand on him, and took a nap. Later in the evening, after Debbie and Gibbs went to bed fairly early, Copper joined me in the living room and had another relaxing time, lying on the living room rug not far from where I sat. He continues to be uninterested in lying on my lap. 

3. At Debbie's request, I sautéed several zucchinis and combined the disks in a pot with tomato sauce, kidney beans, and black beans, seasoned with cumin and garlic powder. We had spaghetti left over from Saturday's meal and Debbie and I both poured the zucchini-bean sauce over a bed of spaghetti. I heated mine up a bit with Frank's Original Hot Sauce.  

It worked! 

No comments: