Monday, May 27, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 05/26/13: Listening/Thinking in Church, New Flowers, Patrick's Birthday Dinner

1. As Rev. Betsy Tesi delivered her sermon on Romans 5:1-5, a lot went through my mind as I listened.  I will be posting these thoughts soon here at kelloggbloggin.

2.  After church, I drove to Gray's and bought a tray of zinnias and six cosmos plants and some composted planting soil and went to work brightening up the area in front of our house some more.  I still have kind of large areas in the back of the house to deal with.

3.   The Deke, Patrick, and I had a delicious dinner at the Bier Stein to celebrate Patrick's 29th birthday.  I enjoyed my BLT and beer cheese soup and was very pleased with my Full Sail ESB.  I'd never sampled Full Sail's ESB before and it was just right.

1 comment:

Gathering Around the Table said...

When your flowers get up, take pictures. I have never seen house pictures since you painted or redid anythihg!!