Sunday, May 19, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 05/18/13: Kellogg Reunion, Quiet Beer, Harshing NY's Melo

1.  This magnificent day featured one of my favorite things in my life to do:  get together with friends from Kellogg.  Today, Roger, Terry, Byrdman and I congregated in Salem at Boon's Treasury for a four hour gabfest, some fine beer, solid food, and a ton of laughs.  There was even some sage advice given.   When I have times like this with my lifelong friends, I can't believe how good my life is.  I'm sure happy that my Kellogg friends and I make the modest effort it takes to see each other as often as we can.  It bolsters every aspect of my life.

2.  When the Deke and I returned to Eugene, we decided to talk over her trip to Portland and my visit to Salem and had a beer together at the nearly empty, blissfully quiet, High Street Pub.  We enjoy it when we find quiet places to have a beer and talk things over.

3.  The Pacers sent the Knicks packing.  Ha!  The Pacers harshed the Knicks' Melo.

No comments: