Thursday, May 2, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 05/01/13: Walking, Kolsch, Guts

1.  I'm walking a little more briskly.  I tried this morning to walk briskly to Wednesday morning Eucharist and back home.  My heart pumped faster.  I was breathing a little harder.  Progress.

2. The Troxstar invited me to National Taphouse for a pint about 3 o'clock. I had a pint of Claim 52 Kolsch, easy to drink, and ordered a plate of sausage and cheese.  My walk to the Taphouse was more brisk than my walk home.

3.  Russell had posted that he was going to watch an hour-long video portrait of photographer Bill Klein, here, and I watched it this evening.  I don't have Klein's guts or his imagination.  I learned from this portrayal of him how important guts and imagination are when taking pictures, whether fashion pictures or street shots. 

No comments: