Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 09/02/13: Brie and Honey Crisp Apple, Yard Work, Sergio Garcia Watch

1.  During our wine-cheese-bread-wine-ale blowout last night, the Deke and I never got to the brie cheese.  Today, I did, and ate soft globs of it with slices of honey crisp apple. 

2.  I got about 83.5% of the weeding completed in the back yard and mowed both front and back.  The front lawn is doing pretty well. The back lawn just cannot be maintained very well because the dogs are tough on it.  I try to keep other things looking decent and I have a lot of thinking to do about how I might improve the back lawn, or whether I can, as long as we have the dogs.  Hmmmm.

3.  Terry, Rick, and I went on Sergio Garcia collapse watch as the fourth round of the Deutsche Bank Championship got underway.  Did Sergio come through?  Did he collapse?  Yes.  He slowly and surely lost his lead in the tournament.  He's had more dramatic collapses in the past.  This one was a slow, steady erosion.

No comments: