Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Three Beautiful Things 07/01/14: Help at Super 1, Skillet Dinner, Searching for Ed Yurick

1.  For some reason, probably having to do with daydreaming, I couldn't get that plastic produce bag open at Cd'A's Super 1 and the produce guy helped me.  We had a good laugh about losing focus.

2.  I fixed dinner and pleased Mom with a skillet dinner of ground beef, bacon, onion, potato, corn, red pepper, zucchini, and mushrooms. 

3.  I had fun doing a little online research on Ed Yurick, whose name came up during the HOFGG convention over the weekend.  I kind of remembered his name, knew he was a jock, but didn't know him at NIC and thought I might remember what he looked like if I could read about him.  No, that didn't happen, but it was fun discovering that he and Mike Schwartz and Mike Crnkovitch all played on the same baseball team at Boise State. 

No comments: