Sunday, July 13, 2014

Three Beautiful Things 07/13/14: The Q on the Beach, Tapas, One Leg Left

1.  Today and yesterday I've spent time getting to know my Pentax Q better.  I took it down to the beach of Lake Michigan today and took some pictures.  If you are on Facebook, you can see the album I posted by going to my Facebook page.  If you are reading this post on my blog (www.kelloggbloggin.blogspot.com), if you go the entry that precedes this one, I posted some of the pictures there.  If you are reading this on email, I'll send you those pictures I posted on my blog.  It felt good, by the way, to work more with the Q and I know I've got a long ways to go with it.

2.  Danielle and Allie went to the store and brought a generous supply of cold cuts, bread, olives, cheese, and a host of other foods for tapas and we had ourselves a snacky and satisfying dinner.

3.  Tomorrow, Monday, the 14th of July, the Deke and I will embark on the last leg of our drive to Virginia.  Our plan is to drive all the way to Molly and Hiram's in one day.  Therefore, I packed the car tonight.  It'll help us get off to an early start tomorrow. 

No comments: