Sunday, August 23, 2015

Three Beautiful Things 08/22/15: Patrick's in Maryland, Framing Pictures, Brother Day

1.  United Flight 1947 arrived at Baltimore Washington Thurgood Marshall Airport at 7:06 this morning and on board was our son, Patrick Hennessey and I picked him up and we'll get to have his company now for two weeks.

2.  While I was in Idaho, the Deke bought some picture frames and some of those frames were still empty and I had fun trying out different of my pictures with different frames, trying to learn better what frames enhance what pictures and trying to file away what I learned for future frame purchases.

3.  It was brother day for Molly and Hiram.  Not only did Patrick arrive today, but Alejandro, Hiram's brother, drove down to Silver Spring from Pittsburgh and I had the pleasure of meeting him for the first time.  We all sat down to a pasta dinner together and had a lot of fun all getting better acquainted.

No comments: