Sunday, June 11, 2023

Three Beautiful Things 06-10-2023: Lists, Metals Bar at The Lounge, Mr. Monk and a Chimpanzee

1. When my mind was sharp and functioning in peak form, I never made lists. 

That has changed.

Today I checked a list I made Thursday, started a new list, and almost write myself a reminder to check the lists I've written in preparation for our trip to Nelson, BC.

2. Debbie and I dropped into The Lounge for a great session. I fell into conversation with the owners of the Metals Bar in Wallace and learned a lot about their move to Wallace, the music scene in Wallace, and how much they enjoy having moved to the Silver Valley.  Now I'm extra motivated to drop in the Metals Bar some afternoon and check it out.

3. I watched in amazement as Monk worked to clear a chimpanzee of a murder charge and as Sharona went great lengths to save the chimpanzee's life. 

No comments: