Saturday, April 13, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 04/12/13: Back Yard Progress, The World is Brails, Three Smarty Pants

1.  Back to the back yard:  can't say I made it a beautiful thing, but, I did finish the whacking, got the lawn totally mowed (finally) and weeded a section of what will be a new flower bed (someday!).  Mainly, I'm working to build up more yard work stamina.  I'm not in very good yard work shape, but improving.

2.  There's a lot going on in the world of LCC,  Bob Dylan, books, health, the New Yorker, etc. etc., and MB, Jeff, Michael, and I covered a ton of it at coffee today at Brails Coffee House. 

3.  After coffee, I made my way down 17th to Cornucopia and met up with the Deke and her teaching partner Jana and we entertained each other with stories, wise cracks, and laughter.  It was quite a social workout!

No comments: