Sunday, April 14, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 04/13/13: Market Time, Beer Lapping, Primo Pie Wait

1.  I ate some delicious sushi with miso soup at Pure before a fun photo stroll in the Saturday Market/Farmer's Market/Free Speech-drumming-juggling-free style dancing-selling jewelry-dog walking-dope smoking part of town.  I escaped without a contact high.

2.  The Deke and I met at the Sixteen Tons Cafe after I shopped for groceries and I enjoyed a Claim 52 Kolsch and Debbie lapped up some Track Town Brewing Chai Porter.

3.  We decided to dive into a pizza from Visualize Whirled Pies and while I waited for our divine pepperoni and sausage pie, I drank an Oakshire Kolsch and shot the breeze with neighbors from across the street, Chris, Pete, and Jessica while listening to Nate play guitar and then Chris joined him.  I had a blast...one of my best pie waits ever.

No comments: