Thursday, April 18, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 04/17/13: Psalms Coincidence, Keep Moving and Walking, Getting Ready

1.  I went to 9:30 Eucharist this morning and the oddest thing happened:  when Jill opened the Psalter to lead the morning's reading of the Psalms, it was the exact same section from the exact same Psalm that I had chosen a day earlier for Aunt Lila's funeral service.

2.  I keep moving, walking, hoping it helps with my general health:  today I walked to St. Mary's and back home twice and I'm happy to say that not only did I breathe sort of hard, but my new REI hiking/walking shoes are almost entirely broken in and getting more comfortable all the time.

3.  I turned down two opportunities to leave the house this evening and did laundry and started packing for my trip to Idaho, doing all I can to not be throwing everything together at the last minute on Thursday (or Friday morning!).

No comments: