Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 12/16/13: Getting Mom's House Ready, The Magic of Cabela's, I'm Slow Smart

1.  Mom and I kept Christmas-ing up the house with elves, Santas, reindeer, angels, and did any number of other little things to make the house ready for the big season.

2.  Ed and I went to Cd'A/Post Falls to run some errands.  One errand was at Cabela;s where Jake works and he gave us an exclusive tour of the stock room where he works and we saw first hand the magic of how Cabela's orders are filled. 

3.  I screwed up an order of pictures for Mom and went back online and fixed the picture and learned some things about ordering pictures online that I should have known but spaced out.  I'm good at that -- spacing things out.  I'll pick up the pictures at Costco today and all will be well. And now I know.  (Sometimes I wish I were quick smart instead of slow smart.  It would save me so much time and effort, but I'm stuck with being a slow learner who is growing more and more forgetful.  I'll deal with it.)

No comments: