Thursday, December 19, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 12/18/13: 14 Dollar Look, Fourth Quarter Comeback, Maybe Helping SPA

1.  From time to time, I hear snarky remarks made about guys who sport a $14 haircut.  Bring on the snark.  I dropped into Supercuts this morning in Coeur d'Alene and thoroughly enjoyed how nice haircutter Angela was and thought I came out looking okay, only a bit less Einstein-y.  I guess I'm fine with the 14 dollar look. 

2.  I know.  It's December.  It's no big deal.  But, watching the Miami Heat come back late in the fourth quarter and defeat the Indiana Pacers gave me just a little bit of that excitement that comes with NBA playoff basketball.  Even in December, I love watching these two teams square off and will have to wait, now, until March before they play again.

3.  Tim messaged me to ask if he could use some pictures I took at a couple of Shakespeare Showcase rehearsals to use for some SPA (Student Productions Association) publicity.  I liked that.  I'm happy that some pictures I took might help SPA out. 

No comments: