Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 12/02/13: Biscotti, Desk Cleared, Peace at Billy Mac's

1.  I wish my efforts to keep my weight at a reasonable level could include a daily trip to Sweet Life for hazelnut biscotti and dark roast coffee.  I'm actually hoping my efforts can withstand a trip to Sweet Life once or twice a week for hazelnut or almond or anise biscotti.  I love biscotti.

2.  I cleared off my desk.  Now the floor of my room is cluttered with books and notebooks and papers and bills and records and other stuff -- but my desk is cleared off.

3.  The Deke was antsy when she got home from work and I dropped her off at Billy Mac's, went to Costco to develop some pictures, and joined her at the Billy Mac's bar for some hot strips and a small Caesar salad.  It was a perfect way to enjoy some R and R Canadian Whiskey and help the Deke wind down.  And she did.  We found peace...not everlasting peace, but evening Billy Mac's food and drink peace. 

No comments: