Thursday, March 20, 2014

Three Beautiful Things 03/19/14: Great Lunch at Hot Mama's Wings, Dogs Pull Skateboarder, Friends Over for Dinner

1.  I decided to give Hot Mama's Wings another chance and am I ever glad I did.  I enjoyed the seven Classic Buffalo wings I ordered and, even more, I loved the Hop Valley's Patty's Irish Red Lager.  I think it's a limited release, doggone it.  It reminded me vaguely of a beer I loved back in 2011 that I don't think is made any longer:  Oakshire's Land Trust Lager. 

2.  I took a stroll around the neighborhood today and took a bunch of pictures, and got one I liked:


3.  Laura and Jeremy came over for dinner and I was very happy they enjoyed the gingery stir fry, sesame fried rice, and gingery peanut sauce I prepared.  It's fun when people outside our family enjoy what I cook --when they enjoy my indulgence in ginger. 

No comments: