Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Three Beautiful Things 03/24/14: Walk for Cash, Poppin', Pastrami in the Sliders

1.  I needed a little cash so I walked to (and back from!) SELCO's ATM, a little over a mile away, and took some pictures. Plenty of failures, but here's one I liked:

Shady Figure

2.  I started my spring long project of popping dandelions, digging weeds, and figuring out what I've got and don't have in the yard.  I pull and pop for short periods of time.  If I were a coach, I'd say that I take things one weed at a time.

3.  I dropped in at the Pour House and enjoyed two ground beef and pastrami sliders on rye bread with caraway seeds and some potato chips.  I love the pastrami ground in with the beef.  I had a couple of very enjoyable Floodplain ESBs.  I've said it before.  I'll say it again.  I am very grateful to Falling Sky/Pour House that they almost always have ESB on tap.  Almost no one else does and, to me, it's a mighty tasty style of ale. 

No comments: