Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Three Beautiful Things 01/12/15: Writing, Napping, Appreciating

1.  Writing.  My sisters and I returned this past week to giving and writing Sibling Assignments and I enjoyed taking time to write about Christmas and what it means to me and how our family has celebrated it over the years and what has changed.  If you'd like to read it, it's here.

2.  Napping.  Today was one of the laziest days I've had in a long time.  I took two or three naps.  Part of it was that I inexplicably was up at 5 a.m. and I wonder if the trip to Christy and Everett's wore me out a little -- in a good way.

3.  Appreciating.  Carol asked Mom and me if we'd like some onion soup and bread sticks she made and we enthusiastically accepted and so Carol brought the dinner over to Mom's house and it was really tasty.  

No comments: