Thursday, October 8, 2015

Three Beautiful Things 10/07/15: Sube is Road Ready, A Little tumblr Love, Molly Cooks Perfect Burgers

1. I got in my walking today by walking back to our apartment home after dropping off the Sube for a lube and oil change at the Sunoco station and then walking back to pick it up in the afternoon. The Deke will be driving the Sube to NY and NJ over the weekend, so I had the brakes inspected just to make sure and the report pleased me:  "The brakes are good."

2.  It's rare, but every once in a while some one in the world of tumblr will reblog a picture I posted on my tumblr blog, and more people see the picture,  and I get a few unexpected "likes".  This happened today with a picture I took at the National Arboretum.



3.  I bought a couple of pounds of fat ground beef at the Co-op and Molly smashed the meat into patties and cooked up a batch of hamburgers, served with oil and vinegar potato chips.  It was a decadently delicious dinner, perfectly prepared by Molly.  David claimed that the pepper on his patty made it "too spicy", so I got to enjoy his, too!


No comments: