Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Three Beautiful Things 11/08/16: Mom is Home, Voting, Lunch and Costco and Packing

1.  Mom is back home.  This picture really says everything, especially the sign that hangs next to Mom's chair in the living room. If you can't read it in this picture, it says, "Be it ever so humble, there's no place like Home."



2.  I drove the Deke over to the polling site where it took her about an hour to cast her votes.  I had voted early, so I ran a couple of errands while she voted.

3.  For the Deke, by the way, Election Day was a day off of work, and after she voted we went out to lunch and then went next door to Costco and bought some produce, dairy products, and a couple of chickens for the Diaz family.  I returned home to pack for my flight to Spokane on Thursday while the Deke went with the Diazes to a friend's concert at the Kennedy Center.

No comments: