Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Three Beautiful Things 10/05/10: Olivia Walks More and More, Happiness Expanded, Green Curry

1.  When Olivia wants to get from one place to another, more and more often her first choice is to walk.

2.  My WR 121 students have fund excellent articles addressing the question of happiness and those who spoke about theirs to the rest of the class helped further our project to see how this subject can be understood in a wide variety of ways.

3.  I bought a jar of green curry simmer sauce at Trader Joe's.  I poured it over chunks of fried pork steak, chunks of eggplant, a variety of green beans, and mushrooms.  Over the top of this I poured a bunch of peanuts.  I shelled these peanuts.  We all poured the pork, eggplant, mushroom, peanut green curry over hot basmati rice and had a very good dinner.

No comments: