Monday, December 20, 2010

Three Beautiful Things 11/21/10: Secret Sisters with Jack Black, Weight Off, Snug Comfort

1.  The highlight of my day listening to Outlaw Country on XM satellite radio channel 12 occurred during Shooter Jennings' Electric Rodeo program when he played The Secret Sisters with Jack Black performing "Big River".



2.  Making a significant dent in my stack of World Lit papers took much of the day and lifted a weight off my mind, but there's much more grading still ahead of me.

3.  On days like today, when I stay home and work, it means spending the entire day with Snug pressed against the side of my chest or against my legs and sometimes he takes a break from pressing against me and decides to lick my face for a few minutes.  I'm more and more amazed all the time at the depth of comfort I experience with Snug close to me.

No comments: