Sunday, December 26, 2010

Three Beautiful Things 12/26/10: Guest at Brails, Andrew Hates the Pats, Rocket Science

1.  The Turner/Nunes family invited me to join them at Brails for breakfast.  Carmen slept in Tracy's lap most of the time.  It was great fun eating and being a part of the multiple conversations going on.  I fully enjoyed my ground round steak and eggs, too. 

2.  I met another Trox today, Ken, the Troxstar's brother at Good Times and we all met Andrew, an animated (drunk) Dolphins fan who hates the Pats with a passion, and it's not random:  it all stems from the Snowplow Game.  By the way, I have to clear up Andrew's errors.  The snow plow game happened in 1982 and it was a regular season game not a playoff game.  The following did not happen, although Andrew claimed it did:  "later Miami had a chance to kick a field goal and there was no snow plow for Miami."  No.  Miami did not have a chance at a field goal later.

3.  I bought a Nikon D3100 today.  Right now it's rocket science for me.  I hope one day to be able to say...look, you know that Nikon D3100...it's not rocket science.

No comments: