Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Three Beautiful Things 10/22/12: McGovern, Photos, Billy MacBliss

1.  I enjoyed a 7:45 grande Pike and an orange cranberry scone at Starbucks while reading the NY Times.  I enjoyed one tribute to George McGovern in particular, here

2.  I've started a project of looking over the thousands of pictures I've taken since '06, deciding which are print worthy.  I took a lot of very mediocre pictures, but when a pretty good one pops up, it's gratifying and satisfying.

3.  The Deke and I had a great late afternoon at Billy Mac's:  we each at a Caesar salad and split an order of hot shrimp and I thoroughly enjoyed a rum and coke followed by a couple of Widmer Brothers' Hefeweizen and, maybe even more, I enjoyed keeping an eye on the Giants trouncing the Cardinals. 

No comments: