Monday, October 15, 2012

Three Beautiful Things 10/15/2012: Curried Tofu, Walking the Tamron (Again), Roast Beef

1.  I composed 3BTs and a remembrance of Dorothy Bergquist and published them in my blog, taking occasional breaks to prepare fried curried diced tofu.  I topped the tofu with a chopped tomato and it made a terrific breakfast.

2.  I took my Tamron lens for another walk today and took care of a couple of bits of business at the bank and at LTD.  My pictures weren't great, but that was all right.  I was primarily concerned with how I worked with light, how I adjusted shudder speed, and I improved in that area today.

3.  I cooked a sirloin tip roast with onions, baby red potatoes, and broccoli.  I enjoyed, on this rainy afternoon, being able to use the oven again, and I enjoyed cooking food that please both the Deke and me.

No comments: