Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Three Beautiful Things 10/30/12: Work Done, Honey Orange Relaxation, Spaghetti Night at Billy Mac's

1.  I arrived at school early, just after 7 a.m., and went through all my students' folders and had all their work ready to return at 10 and 12.

2.  On my drive home from work, I knew a 22 oz. bottle of Track Town Honey Orange Wheat Ale awaited me and drinking it was the perfect refreshment, the perfect way to relax at home.

3.  It was getting close to seven o'clock and the Deke had eaten and didn't need my help and I was hungry and suddenly I remembered that Tuesday is spaghetti night at Billy Mac's so  I zoomed right over and enjoyed a delicious bowl of pasta and sweet marinara meat sauce with Parmesan cheese and a hunk of garlic bread.  I also enjoyed that the NBA is back, although seeing how strong Miami looked against the Celtics made me shudder.

No comments: