Sunday, November 17, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 11-16-13: Spring Cleaning in the Autumn, Foreclosed House for Auction, YouTube Bliss

1.  I've decided to do some of the spring yard cleaning stuff over the winter, stuff like weeding and taking care of leaves.  I got a good bit of work done this morning and look forward to more tomorrow.

2.  Russell and I took a good walk along Amazon Creek and took pictures.  But, first, we took pictures at a boarded up house that's up for auction this Thursday that had been occupied by people using it as a drug house.   Here are some pictures:







3.  After making a splendid eggplant ginger stir fry dinner, I spent a few hours listening to footage on YouTube of musicians ranging from Phil Collins to ZZ Top to Dire Straits to Elton John.  I especially enjoyed listening to Mark Knopfler's guitar work in "Telegraph Road". I blissed out.

No comments: