Sunday, November 3, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 11/02/13: Strolling with Mary and Russell, Dracula Sushi, Let There Be Light

1.  Mary is in Eugene visiting Anne, Russell, and Allie and, as we have for the last three years or so, Mary, Russell, and I went on a picture taking stroll.  This year we visited the Farmers Market and Saturday Market.  The company was great.  I didn't have much picture taking success.  This is the picture I put my most hope in and it's growing on me.  I really liked this puppy a lot.



2.  Russell, Mary, and I went to lunch at Pure and I loved my bowl of miso soup and my eight piece Dracula sushi roll:  fresh water eel, spicy tuna, cream cheese, avocado, and shrimp tempura.  It was also really fun talking about a variety of things with Russell and Mary.  I always enjoy Mary's discussions of the theater in New York City and her latest reports on photography exhibits in there, too, among many other things.

3.  I replaced light bulbs.  It's good having a little more light around the house.


No comments: