Sunday, October 13, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 10/12/13: Zombies at St. Vincent de Paul's, Cemetery Pictures, More Pumpkin Stout

1.  Until today I had had nothing to do with zombies.  No movies.  No costume. Nothing.  Russell thought it would be fun to go to St. Vincent de Paul's in north Eugene and take pictures at the Zombie Flash Mob where a mob of zombies would perform Michael Jackson's "Thriller".  I was game and now I have had a zombie experience.  Here are a couple of the about ninety pictures I took. 




2.  I follow a photographer on Tumblr who goes by nevermindthecamera and recently she took and posted a bunch of pictures of a cemetery.  Having seen these and having just taken pictures of zombies, I recommended to Russell that we continue our day of picture taking at the Eugene Masonic Cemetery in south Eugene.  Here are a couple of my pictures from this part of our Saturday picture taking stroll.





3.  After dropping Maggie and Charly off at the groomers, where, by the way, they came out looking clean and handsomely trimmed, the Deke and I returned to Sixteen Tons, hoping the keg of Elysian Dark o' the Moon Pumpkin Stout had not run dry.  It hadn't and we enjoyed a pint and a half before returning to Petsmart to pick up our clean and happy corgis. 

No comments: