Sunday, October 27, 2013

Three Beautiful Things 10/25/13: Come -- Have a Sit, Killer Bean Salad, Elysian's Dark O' Moon

1.  I took a walk several blocks north of where we live where I knew a number of people have chairs and sofas and benches,etc. on their porches and in their yards.  I took pictures of many of them to add to my "Come -- Have a Sit" picture album.  It's a fun project.







2.  I made a killer salad today with white beans, red onion, celery, cabbage, tomatoes, cucumber, cilantro, and basil, topped with an olive oil, cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar, lemon, and crushed garlic dressing.  As I read the ingredients, it doesn't seem like much, but it is really, really good.

3.  Those two 22 oz bottles of Elysian Dark O' Moon pumpkin stout have been sitting the refrigerator for a couple of weeks and tonight the Deke and I relaxed into our evening by enjoying them. 

No comments: