Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Three Beautiful Things 05/12/14: Walking, Stir Frying, Waiting

1.  With improved weather and with us in a short waiting period regarding the house's sale and with my toes and heel feeling good, I took a walk with my camera.  I didn't have much picture taking success, but being out, moving, walking felt really good. 

2.  I took a second walk in the afternoon, just to the Kiva, to pick up some tofu and ginger so that I had the right ingredients to cook up a stir fried dinner with Chinese noodles.  It was really good.

3.  The inspection report has been completed, I read over my copy, and now the realtors will talk it over and we'll see what's next.  I don't know what to expect.  The house is in good shape (it's dry, no pests), but, of course, not perfect....

No comments: