- Pull the couch away from the west wall and window and wash the wall, wash the woodwork, wash the window, and wash the blinds
- Vacuum the couch
- Pull the two tables of plant and the end table on the south side of the room away from the wall and the window and wash the wall, wash the woodwork, wash the window, and wash the blinds
- Vacuum the floor
- Mop the floor
- Put the couch back in place, pull out the hide-a-bed and vacuum it.
2. Once I completed the above tasks, Mom and I struggled, but kept our patience and our cool, and put the slipcover on the couch.
3. I then cleaned the woodwork on the east side of the TV room, as Mom directed me to do. Mom did not, however, ask me to knock the television off its stand, but, sigh, I did. It was the only loud crashing noise that marred an otherwise successful cleaning project. Fortunately, the TV still works.