Sunday, August 17, 2008

Three Beautiful Things 08/16/08: Pink Floyd Lives, Cell Room Lives, Coolness Lives

1. Jeff called late in the afternoon to see if I wanted to go to the Cuthbert Amphitheater and hear the Floydian Slips, a Pink Floyd tribute band. His tickets were comps. Am I ever glad I went! Not only did I love hearing Pink Floyd's music so magnificently rendered, the band helped elevate my already high regard for Pink Floyd. Great night!

2. My high school classmate TO'R sent me a page of first-rate links related to Kellogg and we had a friendly back and forth about the value of my new header photo. I decided to stick with the photo since, to me, it epitomizes the work experience of growing up in Kellogg.

3. The Deke got an air conditioner in her room. Nathan installed it. Hallelujah!

1 comment:

MGM said...

Ah! Pink Floyd is one of my classic faves!