Monday, August 25, 2008

Three Beautiful Things 08/24/08: 1000th Post, Swelling Way Down, Burning Man Again

ImageChef.com - Custom comment codes for MySpace, Hi5, Friendster and more

1. This is my 1000th post on Kellogg Bloggin. It all began with Kellogg is My Paris and I've enjoyed posting in a variety of styles and moods, posting pictures and videos, and exploring gravely serious and whimsically silly aspects of my experience, all rooted in Kellogg, Idaho.

2. The swelling in my hand is nearly gone and I'm feeling renewed energy. This infection sapped me a little. This is good, what with a drive to Kellogg in my very near future.

3. I dropped Patrick off at Albertson's where he met some youngsters who, with him, will be heading to northwest Nevada to the unforgiving desert and the unpredictable happening, Burning Man.

5 comments:

JBelle said...

Congratulations! May you have 1000 more!

Desert Diva said...

Wow, what a prolific blogger you are. Happy 1,000!

I'm glad that your hand is improving - I assume Snug is as well.

As much as I hate to admit it, I have a "strange desire" to attend Burning Man...

Sarah at SmallWorld said...

Congrats on 1000! That is awesome.

And no, I haven't read Changing Places, but you can bet I will be adding it to my TBR list.

And the two commenters after you also said they'd never read (or actually heard of) Agee.

What is UP with that, English instructor?

MarmiteToasty said...

Wow... 1000th, what an achievement.... congrats you... :)

Glad ya hand it healing... my Tom caught his hand in the angle grinder at work and it was/is NOT a pretty sight lol

x

Student of Life said...

Congrats on your big milestone! Can't wait to see what you have in store for the next 1,000!