- Steven A. Smith, editor of Spokane's daily newspaper, The Spokesman Review, has started a new blog where he's posting pieces regarding the changing landscape of running a newspaper, here.
- Charles Murray says get rid of the B.A. degree, here.
- Looking for a snooty party game? Try Humiliation.
- Should the National Kidney Foundation stop considering itself an advocate for kidney patients? Kidney recipient Sally Satel wonders, here.
- I enjoy keeping up on what's happening in Spokane and find that the blog Metro Spokane blends the earnest with the breezy.